Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bethel Baptist Church

On Sunday, March 30th, we had a meeting at Bethel Baptist Church in Sellersville, PA.  This was a special meeting for me because Pastor Rob Campbell was my youth pastor in Colorado.  When we came to the youth group at Highlands I was a sophomore in high school.  I made many important life decisions as God used the preaching of His Word and the emphasis on ministry/service to convict my heart and guide my steps.  I was a junior in high school when I surrendered to vocational ministry, and shortly thereafter I felt the Lord’s call to the mission field.  I feel very blessed to have been under the ministry of the Campbell’s during those vital teen years!

I was still in college when the Campbell’s moved to Pennsylvania to take the pastorship of Bethel Baptist Church.  I haven’t seen the Campbell’s since I have been married.  (We stopped for a brief visit after my college graduation, and I had just become engaged to Ben).  It was so nice to see them again!

img_5641
My family with Rochelle and Rob Campbell

img_5637
One of my college roommates, Shannon Trull, also lives in the area.  She stopped by for the afternoon service to say hello and meet the twins!

img_5643
Shannon was trying to make friends with Liberty.  Liberty doesn’t realize how much she owes to Shannon…her treasured bunny was a gift from Shannon when the twins were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment